Yesterday, met up with Melyssa, Victoria & Jun Hui. Ok as promised. But Mel was telling me "Talk to him lah". Alright. Ton till 3am, walk to my house, saw Ice & her two friends. So ton till 7am, it was so funny. We was crapping all day long haha! Did talk about relationship stuff and ya. So i did the decision to leave her. Girl, if you said you can change. You are not robot to delete stuff inside you. So i gonna give you a chance to change yourself again. But we still not in relationship, im sorry to leave. Today is our Anniversary, but i have to do it. I'm sorry to hurt you. But you were stubborn and so different then other girls. I wanna half manual and auto girls. Why? Is it wrong when you miss your Boyfriend alot till you never even make him so happy and atleast hug him whenever you see him. Can't always ask the Boyfriend to do all this stuff right?
Later meeting Jun hui and maybe Daniel. Saturday is coming i can feel it! Haha. Orchard/Parklane/Movie. YEAH! (: But idk wanna go clubbing anot. Like abit bored.
I miss her so much! I miss her.
Just now when to Polyclinic, take mc. Cause of yesterday! That is the last time i gonna slack with Ice, but in one condition. No seeing stupid stuff video again! Example : People cutting other people head? Blood? Testical? Brain cut off? OMG! Please, don't ask me see this type of things.
Haha! Is not i scared, i got a lil Probia. Haha! But if you ask me see Ghost all this, can! (x
Can i ever get closer to you again. I miss those time! (:
You were only person that i really wish and i know we can last forever but i'm afraid to said "I love you". You know i'm scared to answer love calls. But i can prove you that i won't scared anymore again, as you the only person who can make happy. So accept me please. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment