' Boyster/08 July 1989
All in one ; emo.boysterz@live.com.sg
Msn • Friendster • Facebook


Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm thankful that i found you.

Ahahahahas! It's like so fake la the post. So that is Daniel reaction, ar ha ....

He was like okay, but do takecare of yourself. (:
I won't leave you two lahs for godsake. Hahahahahahas! I want my ciggerate, i don't care.
Or your mp3 will be burn. LOL! Mel & Vic is like so don't gonna believe it when they read my blog.
You guys always 24/7 with me. And that's a good thing right. So who's gonna leave you guys without a valid or stupid reason. Hahahahehehe.
Your my stead leh, why i gonna leave you LOL. The best best brother's cliques i have.
And also metal face, hes the best! He's knows when i'm angry and when i'm not.

Asked Stanley too, he said "Crazy leh Boyster, if you do like that". Please leh, i won't do until so Bo xim de. Haha! I'm not so Wu Liao ok. They did nothing wrong. Maybe i just affected by others. But it's over, hope Daniel sees this he gonna like BEAT ME UP! Haha. Okay, Vic's house later. Pool time. I'm so gonna win Metal Face, he said hes pool is more better then me. Please, remember that time at Katong, you lose to me ok! Admit it, haha. It's Daniel who win over me. Nahs, is not gonna happen! I'm gonna win him too. (:

This is what i gonna do for today,

- Take an Mc.
- Call Mel up until she wake up from her graveyard.
- Maybe wait for Daniel & Metal Face.
- To Vic's place before 2pm.
- 7pm to town or something. (:
- Ton or go home, then. Haha!

Okay, i gonna sleep back! So tired. Damnnnnnn.


I'm single now, yeah. Back to square one.

Enjoy with friends like theres no tomorrow haha! (:
Love is a typical sick thing, if you cherish your love, it will completely last forever.
But she didn't.
Miss till so much, but you didn't show it!
So all the misses are all fake isn't it?
Well, it's over.
Thought you love giving a surprise, my birthday even no surprise at all.
Well, whatever. It's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment